Updated: Mar 10
One day I googled "alternatives to coffee" and came across Matcha Green Tea in an article. It looked pretty good based on appearances and the green color just resonates "healthy" to me. So I purchased some the next time I went to the store.
I could tell a difference right away, replacing the Matcha for my usual cup of coffee in the morning. I felt awake and ready to tackle my day, but not without the jitters and anxiety that could come with the days I started with coffee. My wife also mentioned she noticed a difference in my mood.
When I find something that I like and is good and healthy to boot, I get excited to share it with others.
So here are a few, not all, benefits of Matcha Green Tea
1. It gives you a boost of energy without the crash and jitters that coffee or high sugary drinks can cause.
2. It is loaded with antioxidants that stabilize free radicals decreasing cell damage and chronic diseases
3. It contains L-Theanine, an amino acid, that gives you a "smooth" alertness and reduces stress
5. It is rich in vitamins A, C, E, K, and B-complex vitamins
6. It contains trace minerals including selenium, chromium, zinc, and magnesium
7. Kills bacteria in your mouth that coffee tends to feed and increase growth of
8. It is just nice to try something new or mix it up every now and then
Connect with us on: